Viz C++ / OCI ????

From: Jeff Schwartz <jeff.schwartz_at_sandiegoca.ncr.com>
Date: 1995/04/26

I am trying to write an application in Visual C++ (unfortunately, all I have is 1.10) which uses Pro*C and OCI. My problem is that the link fails with the message that ora7win.lib is an invalid object or resource. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong. I would appreciate it even more if you could relay that information to me via e-mail since I don't normally read this group.

Jeffrey A. Schwartz			jeff.schwartz_at_SanDiegoCA.ATTGIS.COM
AT&T Global Information Solutions	San Diego Porting Center
17095 Via del Campo ms 9853	San Diego, CA  92127
(619) 485-2052			VoicePlus 440-2052
Thunder and hell! What's wrong with ye?
GO REDWINGS Received on Wed Apr 26 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message