Re: MS Access interface to Oracle 7

From: Ana Silva <ana_at_lamar.ColoState.EDU>
Date: 1995/04/26

Aali Ansari (ansaria_at_as1001) wrote:

: Masood Haroon (mharoon_at_uh.edu) wrote:

: : Does anyone have any experience using MS Access as a front-end
: : with Oracle 7 as the back-end data-base server.

: : We are running Oracle 7 on a Novell network and would like to use
: : MS Access for user-interface.

: : Appreciate any comments and suggestions.

We don't have any "production" application with MSAccess using Oracle7, but I'vebeen using Access to access some of the Oracle's CASE control tables to create reports. A co-worker is also using Access to create reports. It works just fine. But, I've started using Reports 2.0 and I really don't see the reason to use Access anymore. :-) Received on Wed Apr 26 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message