Re: [Q] Oracle FAQ

From: Prof. Filch <pvaculin_at_xmission.xmission.com>
Date: 1995/04/26

I am a novice that has been thrown to the wolves...so to speak. The company I work for has installed ORACLE to handle the database chores for an extremely large number of accounts. I am new to ORACLE and have obtained the FAQ files. What I would like to know, is there any FAQ or tutorial on SQL that would help me to better structure queries. This does not appear to be difficult but I would still like a good foundation from which to build (both confidence and inteligent queries). Also, do any of you have any suggestions on books etc. that I might obtain in assisting me in my endeavor?

--

PATRICK VACULIN A Smart Ass just don't pvaculin_at_xmission.com fit in a saddle!!