Segmentation fault/Core Dump

From: Brenda King-Wade <kingwade_at_discovery.ff.tds.com>
Date: 1995/04/25

Here are the memory-related variables from our kernel config file;

semmni 100
semmns 550
semmsl 25
shmmax 4194304
shmseg 25

Any ideas as to why we are getting these core dumps?

Thanks in advance,
Brenda King-Wade
kingwade_at_ectds.com Received on Tue Apr 25 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message