reportwriter 2 suppress printing panels?

From: Bernard Welter <bwelter_at_knoware.nl>
Date: 1995/04/25

In reportwriter 2.0 (and 2.5) I want to do the following: Page 1 is an insurance policy, it is always printed. The name of the insured is at the top, there is a signature at the bottom. I need all the space in the designer for this page. page 2 and further contain extra clauses. It is however possible that no clauses exist at all.

To implement this I defined two panels in the designer. Panel 1 contains the policy, panel 2 contains the clauses. Problem: if no clauses exist an empty page (pannel) is printed. I can not suppres this empty page.

Is it possible to suppress printing of empty panels/pages? Is there an other way to solve this problem?

We are using:
- Reportwriter 2.0 and 2.5 for MS Windows

  • Oracle server 7.1

Bernard Welter Received on Tue Apr 25 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message