Re: Windows 95 & Personal ORACLE 7 --- Is this resolved?

From: Tim Wong <roadgoat_at_mail.crl.com>
Date: 1995/04/25

I am thinking it would be silly to support an OPERATING SYSTEM THAT ISN'T EVEN NEAR SHIPPING YET. Just my two cents. Who the heck it silly enough to run a production system on 95 yet anyway? If you need a solution now, look at NT - it works OK. As for press releases, I remember reading press releases that said Windows 95 (Chicago) should be shipping around last year. Deal with what's real.

--

Tim Wong
roadgoat_at_crl.com

Original text of this message