Transferring Table between Systems

From: Alvin Moore <amoore_at_vienna.legent.com>
Date: 1995/04/22

        I am running Oracle 6.x under a Sequent server within a UNIX System V Release 3.2.0 i386 environment. In order to view a few of the tables within MS Access, I want to transfer several of the tables onto my pc. Unfortunately though, the box is not networked and does not have a floppy disk. It does however have a tape drive and a modem installed. I am currently accessing the box via modem and a terminal emulator. I can consequently transfer ASCII files but not binary files in which those tables are composed.

        Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions for this problem? If desired, you can send any responses to me e-mail. Thanks in advance.

Alvin Moore
amoore_at_vienna.legent.com Received on Sat Apr 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message