Oracle, Clarion, & the Russian alphabet ?

From: Georgianna Strode <strode_at_opus.freac.fsu.edu>
Date: 1995/04/20

Greetings!

            We've got a problem with moving data from Clarion 2.10 DOS to Oracle. The program and data in Clarion are in the Russian Cyrillic alphabet. We are trying to move some of the data to an Oracle database residing on an RS6000 machine running AIX by using SQL*Loader.

     What special process do we have to go through in order to move this Russian data. Right now when we move the data some of the Russian Cyrillic characters are lost.

     Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--

| Georgianna Strode | Phone: (904) 644-3410 |
| Florida State University | Internet: strode_at_opus.freac.fsu.edu |
| Disclaimer: My opinions and postings are not those of my employer. |