Re: Oracle Stored Procedures (?)

From: Graeme Sargent <graeme_at_pyramid.com>
Date: 1995/04/20

jon glickman (jglickma_at_lynx.dac.neu.edu) wrote:
: Can anybody recommend how to return a result set from a Oracle
: stored procedure... There is an example of this on page 2-68 of the
: PL/SQL manual... basically I need to return all the rows from a
: select (select * from scott.emp) ....

Well, you could wait for 7.2, which implements a sane way of doing it!

--
graeme