Re: FORMS 3.0 Clear Field Question

From: pconnors on BIX <pconnors_at_BIX.com>
Date: 1995/04/20

hoffma_at_rpi.edu (Adam Hoffman) writes:

>Hello,

>I am trying to create a procedure in FORMS 3.0 where when
>the user clears a field, several other fields in the same block
>also clear. The whole block should not clear, just certain
>fields. Does anyone have any suggestions since I do not see
>a function for KEY-CLRFLD or ON-CLRFLD. Thanks.

>Regards,

There is a key trigger to clear a field. I don't have its name in front of me right now, but it's an easy trigger to write.

KEY-CLRFLD BEGIN
   CLEAR_FIELD;
   GO_FIELD (:BLOCK.FIELD);
   CLEAR_FIELD;
   GO_FIELD (:BLOCK.ANOTHER_FIELD);
   CLEAR_FIELD;
   GO_FIELD (:BLOCK.FIELD_WHERE_WE_STARTED); END; (it's NOT ley-clrfld???)
 -Pat Connors Received on Thu Apr 20 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message