Relinking during Oracle install

From: Cecil Whitaker <cwhitak_at_relay.nswc.navy.mil>
Date: 1995/04/19

Does anyone else choose to relink the Oracle executables when installing Oracle for the first time? We just installed Oracle 7.1.4 on our CDC 4680 machines and are having trouble (segmentation fault when executed) with the exp executable that was created when the relinking was done. Oracle has been no help so far. Anyone with any ideas or hints please email.

Cecil R. Whitaker                          Phone: (703)663-7742
Naval Surface Warfare Center
Dahlgren Division                          All opinions are mine and mine alone.
Code E82
Dahlgren VA  22448                         email: cwhitak_at_relay.nswc.navy.mil