Re: Is Oracle Financials any good?

From: Simon Paul <73302.1014_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1995/04/19

Q: Is Oracle Financials any good...

  1. Well that depends.... <g>

No really from our point of view it's great. It is quite widely used and works well (always a good point). The downside is that it requires expert attention to set it up right and for customizations... but then we are talking a Financials package.

SAP Financials is nicer to use but not as widely accepted (used). This means that consultants in SAP can charge alot for their time if they're good. Mind you Oracle Financials consultants aren't exactly cheap either...

just my 2 cents worth...

Simon Paul
Dataforce Computing
(Oracle Financials consultancy)