Re: Oracle Server run on Warp?

From: Michael Stiler <mstiler_at_genmagic.com>
Date: 1995/04/18

dcolello_at_oracle.com (David Colello) writes:

>In <3miini$sg5_at_jobes.sierra.net>, stu_at_sierra.net writes:
>>Does anyone know if the Oracle Server that runs on OS/2 version 2.1 will
>>work unchanged on Warp (OS/2 Version 3)?
>>

>Yep...the shipping version supports v2.0, v2.1, v2.11, v2.11 SMP and Warp.
>No code changes have ever been made because of problems on new versions of
>OS/2.

>v7.1 supports v2.1 or higher of OS/2.

>Dave Colello
>dcolello_at_oracle.com

>The views expressed here are my own and not my employer's.

Hi Dave --

Any word on when Oracle will have the CDE2 tools native to OS/2 v2.1 or newer??

As much as I like working with Oracle, I don't have any Windows programs on my system and don't want to use the Windows version with SQLvdm.

Thanks in Advance,
Mike

p.s. Has Toby Close and the rest of the Desktop group moved to the 100 building yet?

--
Michael D. Stiler   Sysdate Consulting Services   ::internet stiler_at_netcom.com
            NRA LifeMember   AMA LifeMember   AOPA   DAN   Retreads