Re: ORACLE based financial packages

From: Trevor Green <t-green_at_nimr.mrc.ac.uk>
Date: 1995/04/18

I have used a product in the UK called CFACS from Cedardata which is currently forms3 based but is being upgraded to forms 4.. Other products I have reviewed are Sun Accounts and Ross. All of these are worth considering.

Trevor Green

In article <3l7hls$20c_at_ipxpress.aws.waii.com>, ginsburg_at_ipxpress.aws.waii.com says...

>Hello,
>I am looking for an ORACLE based finacial packages. I have looked at
 ORACLE finacials and it has some things
>that I don't like from accounting point of view (Some rules that don't
 fit the way we do buisiness). I also
>looked at SpeedWare financial package and I did not like the fact that
 it was written in some new 4-GL.