determining rollback segment activity

From: Bob Swisshelm <swisshelm_at_lilly.com>
Date: 1995/04/14

I would like to be able to determine these two items about the rollback segment usage on my systems.

  1. Which active transaction is holding a lock in the oldest extent, forcing the rollback segment to extend?
  2. How much actual rollback segment space is each active transaction using?

I know how to identify which users are in which rollback segments. Can anyone help me out with these two pieces of information?

Bob Swisshelm | swisshelm_at_Lilly.com | 317 276 5472 Eli Lilly and Company | Lilly Corporate Center | Indianapolis, IN 46285 Received on Fri Apr 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message