Reorder fields in Forms 4

From: Mitchell A. Slater <mas_at_bailey.com>
Date: 1995/04/13

I have defined a Forms 4.0 application under Oracle 7.1.4 and I used the Form --> default block to define a block corresponding to the table that I'd like to enter data into.

I have found that I've rearranged my canvas/view items such that the view items no longer appear in the sequential order as they were retrieved from the default block option.

My question, is how do you resequence the order of columns in a table block without entirely redefining the block or redoing all of the work that I performed rearranged the canvas/view to be to my liking? Received on Thu Apr 13 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message