Oracle forms via telnet?

From: Fil Feit <filfeit_at_rael.btna.COM>
Date: 1995/04/13

I need assistance!

A customer says that you can run Oracle forms on a server, and run a telnet session to that server from a (eg) PC, and view/fill those forms from the PC. I believe that you can only get vt-320 graphics (forms 3-ish) on that PC; he contends that you can get a full GUI (forms 4-like) look & feel over that connection.

I need facts before I argue with a customer! Can someone tell me if I'm right or if I'm behind the times?

PLEASE e-mail. I need a quick answer, and news is about five days slow right now.

Thanks in advance....

--f2

  "With Congress, when they make a joke, it's a law.    And when they make a law, it's a joke!"    --Will Rogers Received on Thu Apr 13 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message