Re: Converting V2.3 -> V3.0 forms

From: Greg Schueman <schueman_at_access4.digex.net>
Date: 1995/04/12

In article <D6wrys.1u2_at_cix.compulink.co.uk>, Michael Collins <mikecollins_at_cix.compulink.co.uk> wrote:
>I'm currently runing a project converting a package written in SQL*Forms
>V2.3 to V3.0 on the long and tricky road to Oracle 7 & GUI front-end.
>
>We are evaluating Legent's 'ACE*Converter' and SEQTEC's Forms*converter
>as tools to do the donkey work with the actual forms.

Legent's tool is excellent. I have worked with it when it was still owned by PTI. I'm not familiar with the other company you mention.

I know of very large conversion efforts of 300+ forms converted with ACE*Converter. You won't go wrong with their tool.

But, I don't know anything about SEQTEC's, maybe someone else can comment.

-Greg Received on Wed Apr 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message