Converting V2.3 -> V3.0 forms

From: Michael Collins <mikecollins_at_cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: 1995/04/12

I'm currently runing a project converting a package written in SQL*Forms V2.3 to V3.0 on the long and tricky road to Oracle 7 & GUI front-end.

We are evaluating Legent's 'ACE*Converter' and SEQTEC's Forms*converter as tools to do the donkey work with the actual forms.

I would like to hear from anyone has experience of the two products as to the pros and cons of each tool as on paper they look pretty much the same and the difference in cost is negligable.

Thanks in advance

Mike Collins

MikeCollins_at_cix.compulink.co.uk Received on Wed Apr 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message