Sql Ref Manual - Recommendation?

From: Lee Parsons <lparsons_at_eskimo.com>
Date: 1995/04/12

What's your favorate reference for sql statements? The examples in the Oracle Manuals are (to be polite) simplistic. They are perfect if I want to update the emp table to set ename = 'FOO' but for anything more involved...

I have a copy of "The Practical SQL Handbook" but it have a distinct Sybase slant. And if I knew enough to convert from sybase to sqlplus I wouldn't need the reference.

Anybody recommend a Oracle reference that uses realworld examples?

--
Regards,

Lee E. Parsons
Systems Oracle DBA	 			lparsons_at_world.std.com