Re: Oracle Text Retrieval Product (TextServer3)

From: Eric D Pierce <sac50216_at_saclink1.csus.edu>
Date: 1995/04/12

Geoff Ingram (gingram_at_shep.NoSubdomain.NoDomain) wrote:
: I noticed a couple of recent mails about availability of text search products
: for Oracle, and thought I would pass on the following info for anyone
: interested.....

... text deleted ...

: /CONTACT: Eve Kowtko Smith or Dawn Echols of Oracle, 415-506-4176/ (ORCL)

Hi again Netizens,

The above listed PR people will only take calls from the media (Newpapers, Magazines, etc.), they will forward your call to Direct Sales or "Customer Relations" if you want any technical details. Customer Relations will research this issue if you have a CSI and want to log a TAR. Direct sales may not have much info on TextServer3 at this time.

: gingram.UK <Detail> <Insert>
:
: --
:
: Geoff Ingram
:
: | Internet email address: gingram_at_uk.oracle.com |

If you didn't already see it, there is another interesting message in a separate thread on this subject from an employee at Oracle Canada. See "Text Searching in Oracle?".

EP Received on Wed Apr 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message