Re: Calling OS script from PL/SQL

From: Tyler J. Wilson <twilson_at_vines.colostate.edu>
Date: 1995/04/11

I am assuming you are trying to run an operating system command. In this case there is a command called OS_Command("Command") that will perform the given command at the operating system level. There is another command called Host("Command") works the same way. The difference is where they are used. At this moment I think the Host command is for SQL*Forms and OS_Command is for PL/SQL. If not it is the other way around.

Hope this helps.

Tyler Wilson

In article <3mbd6n$qip_at_llnews.ll.mit.edu>, hillson_at_ll.mit.edu (Thomas L. Hillson) says: