Re: End User Query Tools

From: <steveb_at_bbs.andyne.on.ca>
Date: 1995/04/10

In <3m3iup$qj_at_inforamp.net>, flemir_at_tdbank.ca writes:
>Does anyone know of an end-user query tool which will create an answer
>set on an Unix platform rather than to a PC. We currently are using GQL
>which brings the result of a query to a PC file.

Assuming you're using a recent version, you can do that with GQL. The Submit Query to Table command will load the results into a table on the DBMS. (The Submit Query to File option can also be useful in a file-server environment where the results set can be directed to a remote disk and not stored in the DBMS.)

Regards,

 Steven Bonisteel                               http://www.andyne.on.ca/
 Andyne Computing Limited                            steveb_at_andyne.on.ca