dba tools

From: Rebecca Goh <gohsw_at_sp.ac.sg>
Date: 1995/04/10

Hi,

I am looking for a DBA tool to help in monitoring and tuning of Oracle 7 databases.

We have looked at both Patrol and EcoTools, seems like Eco has more features compare to Patrol but its performance is quite poor.

We are running Oracle 7 rdbms, Oracle tools and Oracle Financials on SunSparc 10, 1000 and 2000 with Solaris 2.3.

Will appreciate information on any good DBA tools or any performance issues on EcoTools if you are using it.

Thank you in advance.

Rebecca Goh
DBA
Singapore Ploytechnic   Received on Mon Apr 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message