Book For Oracle People

From: Abpub <abpub_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/04/08

People who are proficient in Oracle have a unique opportunity to work independently as a contract consultant. For most, doing contract work will result in a significant increase in income. Others, especially those with children or other responsibilities, prefer the more flexible work schedule. There are also those who seek to work out of their home. However, it is not get-rich-quick by any stretch of the imagination.

Starting an independent consulting business is not the easiest thing in the world but it's absolutely doable by most technically skilled people. Our publishing company has a title on the subject:

ComputerMoney: Making Serious Dollars In High-Tech Consulting [ISBN 1-883422-01-9, 320p. 1994]

With respect to the non-commercial nature of this group, we do not mention price or availability. This announcement is neither an offer to sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy. The offer is made only by the prospectus.

If you have an interest and would like information, contact us by e-mail.

Adams-Blake Publishing Received on Sat Apr 08 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message