End User Query Tools

From: <flemir_at_tdbank.ca>
Date: 1995/04/07

Does anyone know of an end-user query tool which will create an answer set on an Unix platform rather than to a PC. We currently are using GQL which brings the result of a query to a PC file. It is rather time-consuming (plus we are running out of space on our PC), to then copy the results to an Unix file. We are using Oracle 7 (soon -to- be Oracle 7.1.4) on an AT&T 3555 Server (hardware might change in the near future.

--
Rosemary Fleming
Database Administration