Re: ODBC to Personal Oracle 7 ?

From: Andrew McAllister <mcallister_at_grad.missouri.edu>
Date: 1995/04/07

In article <3m15c3$9ds_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu> holowcza_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu (Richard D Holowczak) writes:
>From: holowcza_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu (Richard D Holowczak)

>In any case, I get the following error when attempting
>to connect using ODBC:

> ORA-03121 No Interface Driver Connected
> Function not Performed.
The connect string to PO7 is 2:
I got the same message when I first installed PO7 and ODBC. Turns out the Orawin\bin directory was not in the path, because I hadn't re-booted since the install. Hope this helps.

On another note: when you get ODBC going, to you have MS Access. If so, can you attach and open tables from ACCESS to PO7? I get GPF's when I do this.

Andy

Andrew McAllister -- mcallister_at_grad.missouri.edu Office of Research, University of Missouri-Columbia The views above are my own, and NOT those of my employer. Received on Fri Apr 07 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message