Re: Pro*C executable

From: Morris Galloway <mmgall_at_admin.presby.edu>
Date: 1995/04/07

I have been told that shared libraries/dynamic linking is the solution, and that Oracle will be supporting them in 7.2. Again, I have no "Official" word. Lots of us are buying disk right now.

If there is an Oracle document stating release dates for dynamic/shared libraries by platform, I'd like to see a copy posted here.

Morris Galloway Jr.                         Internet:  mmgall_at_presby.edu
Dean, Administrative Services                     Phone:  1-803-833-8217
Presbyterian College       503 S. Broad St.      Clinton, SC  29325  USA