Re: V7.0 -> V7.1 any problems?

From: ZHOU FENGQUING <zhouf_at_rastro.Colorado.EDU>
Date: 1995/04/07

In article <3m1537$a05_at_blackice.winternet.com>, Carl Hoang <choang_at_winternet.com> wrote:
>The process was not bad at all. No changes for the programs and
>tables.

How about for Solaris 2.3?

I have a bad week to try upgrade from 7.0.16 to 7.1.4 The problem is: connecttion from clients to server will get ORA-12500 error. The server is on Solaris 2.3 of course, but my clients may be Windows, OS/2 and Mac.

Now my databse system is alomst useless since no client can connect to the server. I call ORACLE support everyday, but I get no call back.

I would say that Oracle support could not be better. :-)