Re: Oracle Forms 4.0 vs 4.5

From: Lee Mayhew <lmayhew_at_ionet.net>
Date: 1995/04/06

Steve,

I bought your book about Forms 4.0 late last year sometime and it helped a bunch. I have been using Forms 4.5 for a few months now and it seems to help to speed the process of developing forms ( a lot )...

As for the new book, I would be interested in purchasing it also, so let me know if you would when it comes out.

Have you ever used any of the Oracle Reports (2.0 or 2.5)? And if you have, do any plans to write a book on on of them? Or do you know of a good non-Oracle text for them?

I have a project and I was hoping to use Reports to handle a fairly complicated report.... Any information would greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee Mayhew

In article <3lrmb0$fqg$1_at_mhade.production.compuserve.com>, 74160.645_at_CompuServe.COM says...