Re: Size of ProC executables?

From: Clint Redwood <Clint_at_kheldar.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1995/04/06

> Is it just me, or does ProC code compiled under Oracle 7.0.16
> libs/makefile generate significantly larger executables than
> O6? I'm getting 1.2MB executables (with the symbol tables
> stripped out) now, and before they only compiled to about
> 350K.
>
> Joe

No... I have the same problem. I have a 270k dos prog, which compiled with pro*c 1.5 produces 790k. Not much use as it's a real mode dos app...

Anyone know how to get protected mode dos apps to run inside windows in enhanced mode.

Anyone know a quick way of porting graphics prog's to windows?

--
Clint Redwood