Re: Ad Hoc Query Shoot Out

From: Matt Reedy <matt_at_iqsc.com>
Date: 1995/04/05

Kelly Dowe (kdowe_at_texas.net) wrote:

: I read that there was an Ad Hoc Query Tool Shoot out in NJ sposored by the NY
: & NJ Oracle User Groups and the Ad Hoc Query SIG. My department has a Oracle 7
: database on an RS6000. We use this database for decision support. Consequently,
: we are very interested in decision support and ad hoc query capabilities in software
: tools. If anyone has any information (summaries, transcripts, notes, anything)
: from that meeting, or if you could point me to someone that might have the info,
: it would be of tremendous help to me in trying to pick an ad hoc tool(s). You
: can just email me or post the information if you like, but in either case, the
: help would be greatly appreciated.

The Shoot Out was coordinated by Paul Dorsey of Rider University. You can reach him at:

	Rider University
	2083 Lawrenceville Road
	Lawrenceville, NJ  08648
	(609) 895-5521
	(609) 538-8660
	Fax: (609) 896-5304
	email: dorsey_at_enigma.rider.edu

Regards,

matt

--
Matthew Reedy                 Chief Technical Officer
IQ Software Corporation       Internet: matt_at_iqsc.com