Ad Hoc Query Shoot Out

From: Kelly Dowe <kdowe_at_texas.net>
Date: 1995/04/05

I read that there was an Ad Hoc Query Tool Shoot out in NJ sposored by the NY & NJ Oracle User Groups and the Ad Hoc Query SIG. My department has a Oracle 7 database on an RS6000. We use this database for decision support. Consequently, we are very interested in decision support and ad hoc query capabilities in software tools. If anyone has any information (summaries, transcripts, notes, anything) from that meeting, or if you could point me to someone that might have the info, it would be of tremendous help to me in trying to pick an ad hoc tool(s). You can just email me or post the information if you like, but in either case, the help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kelly Dowe Received on Wed Apr 05 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message