Re: create database command and structure of databases

From: Eric D Pierce <sac50216_at_saclink1.csus.edu>
Date: 1995/04/05

febbo_at_madnix.uucp wrote:
: : More power to those messing with it,

: : EP
:
: And buenas tardes to Eric ... About flat-file vs. relational ...
: isn't it the Wright brothers vs. American Airlines?

: Yes, it's good to study and analyze and design. Especially after
: you mess with it.
: ...best regards
: ...James Febbo

Que Tal Senor Febbo,

I have an exciting email response ready for you, but but I couldn't send it to you since the address on your posting is no good. If you would like to get more of my penetrating insights (ha), send me a message at my primary (IP connected LAN) account:

         PierceED_at_csus.edu

or the address indicated at the top of this posting (which is my !_at_#$%& Unix account).

Have a good datum,

EP Tecnico de Bases de Datos Received on Wed Apr 05 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message