Re: Longest TAR Contest

From: John Jones <john_at_iluvatar.tip.duke.edu>
Date: 1995/04/03

> Okay--So I'm at 8 weeks and holding on this tar. Anybody got an open tar
> longer?

  In my experiences with Tech Support, either they have an answer and can help you out or they don't have a clue either. I have opened a TAR and had to end up figuring it out myself, and then 3 months later they will call back with an answer. And yes I have had this happen more than once.

John Jones			| my views are my own.........
Oracle Consultant		| no matter what company they are
john_at_iluvatar.tip.duke.edu	| coming from.