Re: Personal Oracle 7 - Password

From: Alex Long <paladin_at_along.dialix.oz.au>
Date: 1995/04/01

In article <D642Cs.423_at_netrix.com>, Mark Mayer (mmayer_at_netrixgw.netrix.com) writes:
> I have obtained a 90 day trail version of Personal oracle 7 that
>runs under Windows on a PC. Everything runs good until I get to the
>part about the password. Does anyone know the password???
>
>Thanks

Hi Mark,

I think you will need a pasword to start and stop the database. The pasword is Oracle.

I have only played with PO7 briefly, but I was unable to change the database password, in any case I wasn't concerned with security, if security is important for you, you may want to cvhange it.

Regards,
Alex

                                   ,,,
                                  (o o)
 | paladin.along.dialix.oz.au	    | I wish I could of something clever |
 | Alex Long			    | to put in this section.		 |
 | Adelaide, South Australia	    |		 		       	 |