Longest TAR Contest

From: Gary Meyers <dbsgrm_at_arco.com>
Date: 1995/03/31

I opened a TAR with Oracle Worldwide Customer support on February 2nd. They still haven't figured it out. It's a SQLNet V2 problem.

Check this out: I just got off the phone with a Support Duty Manager. The Support analyst hasn't gotten back to me because the Developer he's trying to get won't return his phone calls or e-mail. Oh, and "Sorry, but the analyst is really busy, and is working on other tars. He hasn't called you back because he had nothing new to report since _last Friday_"

Okay--So I'm at 8 weeks and holding on this tar. Anybody got an open tar longer?

Can you see the steam coming out of my ears?

---
Gary Meyers                     : Usual disclaimer here
dbsgrm_at_arco.com        : My opinions, etc. etc.