Re: Good 3rd. Party Report Writing Tools????

From: John Koors <jekoors_at_iquest.net>
Date: 1995/03/31

<jvgreco.21.08B8A990_at_primenet.com>

In article <jvgreco.21.08B8A990_at_primenet.com>, jvgreco_at_primenet.com (TurkBear) says:

>I have tried many such tools( in a Windows environment ) and can
 recommend
>Crystal Reports Pro - It is as easy to use as any, and can be very
 powerful in
>the hands of an experienced user.
>
>John Greco
>Oracle DBA ( Netware/Windows )

Ditto on Crystal Reports Pro. Our business clients find it very easy to use. Their new report writer also allows users to schedule, execute, and distribute reports without intervention from I.S. Drop me an E-mail if you would like more info.

John Koors
jekoors_at_iquest.net Received on Fri Mar 31 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message