ORACLE 7 & Hypercard 2.2, is there a new version of execsql XCMD?

From: Philippe Noth <pnoth_at_ulys.unil.ch>
Date: 1995/03/30

We are currently using Hypercard (with the execsql XCMD provided by the Oracle Tools for Mac v2.0 & SQL*Net 1.5) to access an Oracle 6 RDBMS on a UNIX plateform.

Our Oracle V6 is going to be upgraded into V7. During the tests some problems occured, especially when putting a date into a container.

Does someone know about a new version of the execsql XCMD that works correctly with Oracle V7.

Many thanks in advance.

Ph. Noth, Hospices Cantonaux, Office Informatique Les Allieres, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland Phone: 41 21 314 2963
Fax: 41 21 314 4555 Received on Thu Mar 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message