Re-org status?

From: Steven Whatley <swhatle_at_starbase.neosoft.com>
Date: 1995/03/29

A while back these was a lot of discussion about spliting this newsgroup. I just wonder how things are progressing. Well we ses an official RFD soon? Please, do not followup on "How to split" or "Why to split". I am only asking about the current status.

Thanks,
Steven

 _   _  _ _  __ : Steven Whatley              \ The opinions expressed are my
|_  |_|  |  |   : System Analyst/Programmer    \ own.  You may freely copy,
 _| | | _|_ |__ : swhatle_at_starbase.neosoft.com  \_use,_or_ignore_them._______
                : Oracle CDE2 Ambassador: Ask questions about the CDE2 tools!
Scientific Applications International Corporation (An employee-owned company) Received on Wed Mar 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message