Re: ORACLE based financial packages

From: Lisa Roderick <lisa.roderick_at_mko.mts.dec.com>
Date: 1995/03/29

In article <3l7hls$20c_at_ipxpress.aws.waii.com>, ginsburg_at_ipxpress.aws.waii.com says...

>Hello,
>I am looking for an ORACLE based finacial packages. I have looked at ORACLE
 finacials and it has some things
>that I don't like from accounting point of view (Some rules that don't fit the way
 we do buisiness). I also
>looked at SpeedWare financial package and I did not like the fact that it was
 written in some new 4-GL.

>In short if anybody knows about another package please let me know ASAP.
>Thanks,
> David

David, check out SAP R/3 and PeopleSoft, which are Oracle-based financial applications. SAP R/3 runs on other databases as well. There's also Ross and KaPRE.

--
Lisa Roderick
Applications Systems Engineering Performance Group