Database Manager

From: Johannes Reitermayer <h8751814_at_obelix.wu-wien.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 00:36:39 +0100

hi there !
i just installed oracle's workgroup server on our windows nt 3.5 server and personal oracle 7 on my client. everything works fine - but as i'm used to set parameters like control_files in init.ora i wondered why database manager stores its configuration in vs10.ini in directory ..\orawin\vs10. can anyone tell me how i get my old init.ora imported into database manager ?

p.s. does anyone know why vs10.ini is not mentioned in the oracle documentation ?

tnx in advance :D Received on Mon Mar 27 1995 - 01:36:39 CEST

Original text of this message