Forms 4.0 : Can non-enabled text items be made not-gray (i.e. bold)?

From: Richard James Tinker <esuvl_at_csv.warwick.ac.uk>
Date: 26 Mar 1995 23:26:22 +0100

Oracle Forms Version 4.0 problem (running on UNIX /Sun SPARC 5)

Is it possible to make a text item non-enabled and yet make it not grey?

Or, put in a different way.

Is is possible to make a text item non-navigable, and non-mouse-navigable and yet display it in bold (i.e. not greyed).

I want the text item to display text in bold but to be non-navigable and non-mouse navigable. I have tried defining a visual attribute to be bold i.e.

SET_ITEM_PROPERTY(text_item,VISUAL_ATTRIBUTE,'bold_text_visual_attribute');

but this appears not to work. I basically want to bold/grey a text item programatically while making sure it is non-navigable.

Can anyone help?

Richard

--
R.J.Tinker_at_csv.warwick.ac.uk