AUSTRALIAN ORACLE GRADUATES/PROGRAMMERS WANTED

From: Nigel Wyse <nwyse_at_magna.com.au>
Date: 27 Mar 1995 05:27:42 GMT

*URGENT REQUIREMENTS*
COMPUTER CONSULTANTS AUSTRALIA is seeking 3 Junior Programmers (including recent graduates) for contact positions (6 month plus) in Brisbane, Australia. You will preferably ;
* have training/experience in ORACLE V7, FORMS 3.0, UNIX

  • currently reside in Australia and be available for commencement asap on full-time basis
  • be very bright, capable and quick on the uptake
  • if recent graduate, show evidence of good marks
  • be willing to extend yourself and a cut above the rest The contract will require you to;
  • have experience in loading data into application, ensuring quality and integrity of incoming data
  • maintain the code used to perform the copy management and perform changes
  • maintain documentation of copy management, procedures and scripts
  • create ORACLE FORMS/REPORTS
  • adhere to standards
  • programme - maintenance and development using ORACLE and IBM tools/languages
  • maintain data dictionary (ORACLE CASE*) If you suit this particular description please respond immediately with a brief description of how your experience may meet these requirements, your contact details, plus your resume. Additionally we have an almost continual need for ORACLE programmers, Analyst Programmers, DBA's, Business Analysts and related roles throughout Australia. A minimum of 12 months work experience with ORACLE tools required, although most positions would necessitate greater experience. If you miss the boat on this one, we will include your resume on our database and contact you regarding future positions. I never submit your resume for future positions without getting their your approval first!! Nigel Wyse Computer Consultants Australia Email: cca_at_magna.com.au Voice: +61-2-566-2555 or +61-48-789361 Fax:+61-2-566-2569 or +61-48-789329 Mobile Phone: 018-414714 Snail mail: 145 St Johns Road GLEBE NSW 2037