Re: US-Chicagoland 48K-65K C,C+, MS-ACCESS,VISUAL BASIC ,SYBASE,ORACLE,DB2,INFORMIX

From: David Rose <dave_at_werple.mira.net.au>
Date: 25 Mar 1995 09:58:28 +1100

psiinc_at_mcs.com (psiinc) writes:

>General responsibilities:

 [..cut..]
>The ideal candidates will have 6+ years in Systems development, 3+ years of C/C++ in
>Borland, 2 years in Windows development, exposure to LS2 and COBOL. Several years of
>relational databases and 5+ years of PC, LAN and communications experience with
>significant exposure to formulating and implementing recommendations for strategic
>direction of microcomputers, multi-users and LANs within the company. Please send

does 14 years of pick experience count for anything ?

regards,
dave.

|     o o      |              David Rose,                    |      .--_|\    |
|      !       |      Fly By Night Programming,              |     /      \   |
Most people I know think that I am crazy            (.. Billy Thorpe circa 1973)
Especially the "application programmers" on comp.databases.pick (me circa 1994) Received on Fri Mar 24 1995 - 23:58:28 CET

Original text of this message