Re: MS TCP/IP (Wolverine) Adapter?

From: Bruce Holcomb <bruce.holcomb_at_daytonoh.ncr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 00:41:03 GMT

==========Morgan Skinner, 3/21/95========== Gregg Shadel <gshadel_at_vt.edu> wrote:

> Is anyone running SQL*Net on Windows for Workgroups using
> TCP/IP from Microsoft?
>
> - Gregg (GShadel_at_vt.edu)

Yep. Works fine. We installed wolverine and SQL*Net + tcpip bit, and everything worked (nearly) first time. If you need the versions we are using please email me.

==========Morgan Skinner, 3/21/95========== Gregg Shadel <gshadel_at_vt.edu> wrote:

> Is anyone running SQL*Net on Windows for Workgroups using
> TCP/IP from Microsoft?
>
> - Gregg (GShadel_at_vt.edu)

Yep. Works fine. We installed wolverine and SQL*Net + tcpip bit, and everything worked (nearly) first time. If you need the versions we are using please email me.

Hey, Morgan,

I'm interested in getting the details on what you did to make it work. I'm getting an ORA-03121 error.

bruce.holcomb_at_daytonoh.attgis.com Received on Fri Mar 24 1995 - 01:41:03 CET

Original text of this message