Re: Available to work in Australia!

From: MMichael Marsden <mmarsden_at_netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 01:37:11 GMT

Simon Paul (73302.1014_at_CompuServe.COM) wrote:
: I am looking for a contract working on Oracle or Oracle
: Financials in Australia.

: Our consultant has strong Oracle and light Financials under his
: belt... does anyone know of any contract work down under... there
: was a message the other day but its GONE..

: Availability... 3/4 weeks

: Simon Paul
: Dataforce Computing
: 305 471 0811
: 305 471 9054 fax
: 73302.1014_at_compuserve.com

: --
: Simon Paul
: Dataforce Computing
: 305 471 0811

Try phoning an agency in Australia and sending them your resume. Most large companies contracting Oracle Work in OZ tend to use agencies instead of dealing with individuas (i may be wrong here).

Regards Received on Fri Mar 24 1995 - 02:37:11 CET

Original text of this message