Re: Dallas Tx Job Opportunity

From: DAGMARA_at_DELPHI.COM <(DAGMARA_at_DELPHI.COM)>
Date: 23 Mar 1995 20:25:56 -0500

pfields_at_picnet (pfields) writes:

>I need to hire 1 physical and 1 logical Oracle DBA ASAP. If you have
>two years experience with Oracle please respond to the above address or
>fax your resume to 214-386-0741.

I am not sure what you are asking for? I only know of one type of DBA and that role is primarily concerned with role management, security, exports, imports, backup, recovery, and other administrivia. However, data analysts usually develop logical and physical models, but this is most certainly not related to what I think of as a "DBA". Although I like the idea: a logical DBA: is this a contradiction in terms?

Dagmar Anne Bogan

Kopania & Komorovsky          Specializing in Data Architecture
Richardson, TX  75081         and Performance Engineering

dagmara_at_delphi.com Received on Fri Mar 24 1995 - 02:25:56 CET

Original text of this message