Problem with Config on dos

From: Paul Hart/Telephone Express <paulhart_at_earth>
Date: 23 Mar 1995 19:23:27 GMT

I am having a problem setting up Oracle's SQL NET for DOS on PCs running MS DOS 6.0+. The problem is that Oracle requires me to set CONFIG as and environment variable and it is already an dedicated enviroment variable for DOS 6.0 and above, so when i automate the process by adding the set config to my autoexec.bat my system gets a memory allocation error and locks up. I have been able to set the config enviroment varaible after dos boots. hovever it must be run manually as even when i call it through a second batch file from autoexec.bat it still blows up. Can someone help, pls?

thanks paul Received on Thu Mar 23 1995 - 20:23:27 CET

Original text of this message