PB4 with multiple back ends -- Please Help!

From: Jerrell Kendrick <acumen_at_onramp.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 22:13:18 -0600 (CST)

We have come across a need to hit Oracle databases linked with AS/400 tables. Our only solution to this point is to do a query to Oracle and a seperate query to the AS/400. Then to do a query to merge the two. The problem is this takes a lot of time and we are curious if this can be put into a single query. We heard that there is a product, DHARMA, which supposedly offers heterogenous data access but it is in the beta stage and we cannot afford to chance it now.

Any help you can offer will definitely be appreciated! Please send replies to acumen_at_onramp.net. Thank you! Received on Thu Mar 23 1995 - 05:13:18 CET

Original text of this message